True confession. I’ve had a countdown going for months… But, at long last, in 6 short days we’ll be enjoying our crafting weekend in Rochester! I have SO many reasons why I’m looking forward to our event!
Here are my top ten reasons why I’m looking forward to our crop:
10. It’s a break from responsibilities!
9. It’s a time to purchase some new scrapbooking supplies. Don’t we always need more?
8. I’m looking forward to learning new techniques during the make-and-takes.
7. Taking time out to get pampered!
6. Having the chance to stay up as late as I’d like, doing what I love. Scrapbooking!
5. Spreading out all my supplies and not having to pack it up all weekend.
4. Putting Pinterest-ideas to work!
3. I have no fewer than 5 projects that need some work done on them to be at least started.
2. I’ll be participating in my first Shoebox Swap. I’m really looking forward to giving it a try! I was a little overambitious, and made 3 cards to share!!
1. Spending time with my friends (Where else can ladies wear matching shirts and not look goofy?), and meeting new people!